The weekend of September 21-22, Trent and I drove down to Virginia Beach to spend the weekend with Isabel. The weekend always goes so fast, but its always a great time! We picked Isabel up Friday evening, and Saturday went to Busch Gardens which is just about 45 minutes from Virginia Beach. They offer free admission once a year to Active Military, so it was a nice treat to get to go for free! Sunday was spent swimming in the hotel pool and Jumping Jac's bounce house!
Isabel really wanted to get her face painted! We tried to persuade her to choose something simple, but nope...she wanted the Cheetah!
Isabel was sooooooo excited to meet Elmo and give him a hug!
Just hanging out at the hotel coloring
At Target wearing my new sunglasses!
Lunch on Sunday at Red Robbin...Yuuuummmmmm
The last few minutes of playtime before we had to drop her off on Sunday
Y'all are the cutest little trio. I seriously want to eat Isabel up. And in this set of pics, I see so much more of her daddy in her! Precious girl.
ReplyDelete