Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Dr. Oz Taping!
My new friend Amber (she is the wife of one of Trent's buddies from college) got tickets to see a taping of the Dr. Oz show and I was lucky enough to get to go with her. THANK YOU AMBER!!! We had a great day venturing out into the city! Travel to the city includes driving to the train station, getting on a train to grand central station, then navigating our way through the subway. This was my first time on the subway without someone that lives in the city and knows it well. But Amber came prepared and had our route already written out - which made it so much easier! I am proud of us - we didn't get lost once! We arrived early enough to have lunch and get to where we needed to be in no time.
We weren't allowed to take pictures on the set of Dr. Oz - and of course while everyone else had their cameras out, I was too chicken and didn't want to get in trouble! So this is the only photo on-set that I got. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Sheesh! Such a rule follower!
ReplyDeleteI know, I know! I am such a nerd!
Delete